HeartCode BLS is for healthcare professionals seeking an alternative method for completing an initial or renewal BLS Course. HeartCode BLS uses a variety of eLearning assets such as dramatizations, eSimulations, animations, self-directed learning, and interactive activities to teach students BLS knowledge and skills.
HeartCode BLS is comprised of two separate courses:
- Part one is a self paced online interactive class that must be completed on your own.
- Part two is a structured in-person hands on skills review with an AHA instructor.
After completing the online portion, students attend a BLS hands-on session with an AHA Instructor. This session focuses on meaningful skills practice, debriefing, team scenarios, and skills testing.
For part one, please visit Channing-Bete:
HeartCode® BLS - Online Student Product For Blended Learning (item# 15-1400)
- Format: Online course
- Audience: Student
- Unit Price: $28.50
Once the online portion is completed, registering for this course will satisfy "part two".
Skills practice and skills testing:
An American Heart Association instructor will answer questions and allow students time to practice their skills. Students will then be tested on their Basic Life Support skills.
- Monday, January 22, 2018 at 1:00 PM (9 seats left)Baystate Medical Center - Chestnut Conference
- Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:00 PM (10 seats left)Baystate Medical Center - Chestnut Conference
- Monday, March 19, 2018 at 1:00 PM (10 seats left)Baystate Education Center - Whitney Avenue
- Monday, April 16, 2018 at 1:00 PM (10 seats left)Baystate Medical Center - Chestnut Conference
- Monday, May 21, 2018 at 1:00 PM (10 seats left)Baystate Education Center - Whitney Avenue